10 ML VIAL FOR INJECTION USE ONLY
Pharmaceutical Name: Nandrolone (with phenylpropionate ester)
Formula of Base: C18 H26 O2
Molecular Weight of Base: 274.4022
Molecular Weight of Ester: 150.174
Active life: 5 days
Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 125/37
About Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP Steroid)
You may have heard of the Nandrolone Phenylpropionate chemical, as it is a very similar offshoot of the more well renowned Deca drug, which has been in use for boosting aesthetic or athletic capacity since the middle of the 20th century.
The NPP steroid, from a structural perspective, is very similar to its chemical cousin, with both having a carbon atom removed from its nineteenth carbon point. However, where they diverge is in its attached chemical delivery agent.
This version has a faster releasing agent joined on, with a half-life of around 4 days, as opposed to the 15 day half-life of its more gradually processed cousin.
This will mean that maximal levels will be attained much quicker, but it also means that a higher injection frequency is necessitated in order to sustain these maximal levels.
This will mean that its quicker processing, along with its select effects that its use elicits, will give it specific use in certain periods and objectives and hence means its use will be favoured in these phases.
Cycle and Dosage
Because of its potency and faster processing relative to its counterparts, a common NPP cycle would be where it's included with the concurrent use of other drugs in an attempt to help rapidly accrue lean mass, while also trying to cull the amount of concurrent adipose tissue or fluid build up.
In rarer cases, it may be utilised in more conservative amounts where the objective is to preserve lean tissue during periods or mass reduction.
The main difference here would be the Nandrolone Phenylpropionate cycle dosage, with higher amounts used during the former phase, and lower amounts used in the latter periods.
However, in all cases, the amount elicited will be dependent upon a number of factors, such as the sensitivity of the user to its impact, the experience of previous use of the user, and the user's gender.
As a general guide, the most commonly reported amount for a male user looking to improve their appearance or fitness is between 200 to 400mg weekly, of which this amount is usually split into doses taken every second day.
Meanwhile, females are advised to avoid this product, and only use a maximum amount of 25 to 50mg weekly.
The most commonly reported NPP steroid cycle length is between 8 to 12 weeks in males, and between 4 to 6 weeks in females.
Positive and Negative Effects
As may be assumed, the use of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate can elicit a number of perks for both the aesthetic and competitive ability, including:
- A raise in the magnitude and rate of lean tissue accrual
- A greater and quicker rate of recovery from strenuous exercise
- A greater capacity for force and power expression
- A higher manufacturing of erythrocytes, which could lead to a higher work capacity
These NPP steroid effects are what makes it such a popular choice for the above-mentioned users.
However, there are also a number of NPP side effects that must be considered when looking at getting this product. These can include:
- Heart-related issues like reduced blood vessel flexibility, higher blood pressure, a less favourable blood lipid profile, and heart enlargement
- Skin-related issues like bouts of oily skin and acne, as well as the acceleration of balding in at-risk people
- A virilizing impact on female users, which would involve a change in facial structure, clitoral enlargement and larynx enlargement, leading to a throatier voice
- The drop, or cessation of endogenous manufacturing of testosterone, which could lead to deficiency-related problems if exogenous supplementation does not occur
- A relatively small, but nevertheless possible, occurrence of fluid retention and gynecomastia due to partial processing of the item into estrogen
Fortunately, issues like the estrogen-related impact can be managed by including an estrogen blocker. But, unlike other items, the androgenic impact cannot be managed with a 5-alpha-reductase blocker due to how the product is processed in the body.
So, all of these factors should be taken into account before you include this into your regimen.
|Package||1 vial (10 ml/vial)|
|Substance||Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) 100 mg/ml|